Langsung ke konten utama

The Monkey and the Crocodile


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarokatu. Good morning every body, the honorable of adjudicator and the member if this house. First time, let me introduce my self. My name is Fitriana Nurahma Dewi, I am from Cambridge class. I want to tell you about the story of  The Monkay and the Crocodile.

Crocodile's wife: "I see a monkey; I want to taste its heart.  Get me that monkey now!  I will not be happy until you bring me a monkey."

Crocodile wanted to make his wife happy.  He swam up and down the river until he saw a little brown monkey by the edge of the river.

"Monkey, I know an island where delicious mangos grow." Said Crocodile.

Monkey: "I like mangos!  Where are they?  I want to see them.  Are they ripe?  I want to touch them.  Are they hard of soft?  Do they smell good?  Do they taste sweet or sour?  Please show me where they are."

 "Get on my back, and I will take you to the island” Answer the Crocodile.

Monkey climbed on the Crocodile's back.  Crocodile swam to the island.  Suddenly Crocodile began to dive under the water.

Monkey asked: "What are you doing?"

Crocodile: "My wife wants to taste your heart.  So, I am going to drown you."

 "Wait, you should have said you wanted my heart.  I left it at home in my tree.  Take me home.  I will get it for you." Replied the Monkey.

Crocodile was not very smart.  He swam back to the shore.  Then He said, “You get your heart.  I will wait here," 

Monkey jumped off and climbed his tree and said,

Monkey: "You will wait for a long time.  My heart is inside my body where it is going to stay!"
From this story we can learn the important thing one. Please don’t be liar people, because the liar people will make yourself far away from your friend and other people.
I think my story enough, if I have mistakes, I really sorry. Thanks’ for your attention and wassalamualaikum. Wr. Wb









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SNOW WHITE - Drama

Snow White-Drama Pdf Narrator  :  Five thousand years ago, at an unknown place, there lived a beautiful princess named Snow White. Her skin was as white as snow, her lips were gorgeous, and her hair was shiny. She was an orphan, she lived at the palace belongs to her step-mother. That arrogant queen has an unimportant habit, which was she always asking her faithful Fortune-Teller, who was the most beautiful woman in the universe, and the answer was always the queen. One day, the queen asking the same question to her Fortune-Teller again. The Queen : Hey, my faithful Fortune-Teller! Who is the most beautiful woman in the universe? (With an arrogant pride) Fortune-Teller  : My queen, the most beautiful woman in the universe is Snow White. Sorry, but now you are not more beautiful than Snow White. (With flat expression) The Queen : Snow White?! It is impossible! My lovely cat is more beautiful than her! Don’t be joking! (Surprised and angry) Fortune-Teller  : My queen, I am

A WOLF AND A RABBIT

One day when a rabbit was walking in the forest, he heard someone crying out, “help! Help!” he looked around and finally he saw a wolf. A great stone had fallen on his back, so that he couldn’t get up. He asked the rabbits help and said he would die if nobody helped him. “Please help me! I would die, help me!!!” The rabbit worked very hard and finally managed to get the big stone off the wolf’s back. Then the wolf jumped up and caught the rabbit in his mouth. The rabid cried and asked for mercy, but the wolf insisted on killing him for his meal. Then the rabbit said, “No. a good person can’t do that. He didn’t kill someone who has helped him. It’s not fair. You can ask the duck, who is very fat and knows everything”. “Are you sure, the duck know about that?” asked the wolf. So, both of them went to meet the duck. He listened to their story and then the duck said, “Show me the stone.” They went to the stone. “Now, let me be sure about this,” said the duck. “Put the stone